reflecta Film Scanner Super 8 – Normal 8
incl. 19% VAT + shipping
Never has it been easier to save old film treasures and digitize them as it is now: select Normal 8 or Super 8, place your film reel inside and start the reflecta Film Scanner Super 8 - Normal 8.
The film is scanned with a speed of two pictures per second, frame by frame, and saved directly on the SD card as an MP4 video in HD quality.
No computer or software needed!
The digitized films can now easily be played on all smartphones, tablets or PCs. The scanner can also be hooked up to a television to view the films directly.
Quick and safe PayPal payment
(Germany) Free delivery from 30 EUR (DHL)
(EU) International Shipping
Secure SSL data transmission
50 years of experience – since 1967
It has never been easier to digitize and save old film treasures: Select between Regular 8 and Super 8, load the film into the scanner and start it.
The film is scanned frame by frame at a rate of two images per second and is written as an MP4 video in HD quality directly onto an SD card.
No computer is needed!
The digitized film can be played on all smartphones, tablets or PCs. The scanner can also be connected directly to a TV to playback the movies.
- Image Sensor
- CMOS (3.53 Megapixels, 1/3")
- Light Source
- Scan Area
- adjustable in x-, y- and z-axis
- Film Transport
- 1440 x 1080p @20fps
- 2.4 Inch (6cm) LCD
- Exposure Correction
- automatic / manual (-2.0 to 2.0)
- Scanning Time
- 2 frames per second, approx. 30 min for a reel of 15 meters
- PC Interface
- USB 2.0
- Video Format
- no possibility to capture Audio
- Film Types
- Super 8 and Regular 8 - max. reel size 5" (12,7 cm)
- External Memory
- SD/SDHC cards max. 32 GB (not included)
- Power Supply
- Power adaptor DC 12V
- Additional Interface
- TV-Out cable (NTSC/PAL)
- 1410 g
- 269 x 166 x114 mm (L x W x H)
- Scope of delivery
- Scanner Super 8 - Normal 8, power adaptor, USB cable, TV-Out cable, 5" empty reel, 2x Adaptors for reels regular / super 8, cleaning brush, user manual
You might also like