reflecta x10-Scan film scanner
incl. VAT + shipping
With the reflecta X10-Scan any slides and negatives can be digitized in a flash.
The 14 Megapixels CMOS sensor ensures highest image quality, and allows for a quick scan time of less than 2 seconds.
With its 8.9 cm LCD monitor, the scanner enables a comfortable viewing and selecting of pictures.
The images are saved as a JPEG file directly onto the SD card.
With the supplied TV cable the images can even be displayed on TV devices. This distinguishes the reflecta x10-Scan as a stand-alone device, completely independent of computers and software.
Quick and safe PayPal payment
(Germany) Free delivery from 30 EUR (DHL Standard)
(EU) International Shipping
Secure SSL data transmission
50 years of experience – since 1967
With the reflecta x10-Scan slides and negatives can be digitized in no time.
The 14-megapixel CMOS sensor ensures the highest image quality and enables short scan times of less than two seconds.
The scanner comes with an 8.9 cm large LCD monitor and thus allows a comfortable viewing and selecting of the scanned images.
The images are saved as JPEG files directly on an SD card. A TV-Cable (included) also allows playback on televisions.
This makes the reflecta x10-Scan as a stand-alone device completely independent of computers and software.
- Image Sensor
- 1/2.33" CMOS (14 Megapixels)
- 4416 x 2944 Pixels (approx. 3200 dpi)
- 3.5 Inch (8.9 cm) LCD
- Exposure Correction
- automatic or manually
- Scanning Time
- approx. 2 Sec with 3200 dpi
- Film Types
- Negative, Positive, B/W (135, optional 110/126)
- External Memory
- SD/SDHC cards max. 32 GB (not included)
- Power Supply
- Power adaptor 5V / 1A
- JPEG format is compatible with all digital playback devices
- Data Interface
- USB 2.0
- Additional Interface
- TV-Out cable (NTSC/PAL)
- approx. 400 g
- 101 x 96 x 123 mm (L x W x H)
- Scope of delivery
- Scanner x10-Scan, Power adaptor, TV cable, holder for film strips (35 mm), holder for mounted slides (5 x 5 cm), cleaning brush, user manual on CD
- EAN Code