reflecta RPS 10M film scanner
incl. VAT + shipping
Sporting a resolution of 10.000 dpi, a dynamic range of 4.2 Dmax and a high scan speed of approx. 3 minutes at 10.000 dpi, the reflecta RPS 10M delivers scans in prime quality.
The unusually extreme speed at which this CCD scanner scans, as well as the hardware technology "Magic Touch" for removing dust and scratches, guarantees effective working.
An automatic film transport (min 3 to max 6 images) allows for a high scanning performance to be reached.
This also allows for batch processing of entire film reels.
Quick and safe PayPal payment
(Germany) Free delivery from 30 EUR (DHL Standard)
(EU) International Shipping
Secure SSL data transmission
50 years of experience – since 1967
With a resolution of 10.000 dpi, a dynamic range of 4.2 Dmax and an extreme fast scanning time of 7 Min. for a color scan with 10.000 dpi and 24 Bit color depth, reflecta RPS 10M provides top quality scans.
The high scanning speed and the hardware based dust and scratch removal system Magic Touch contribute the scanner to a very effective working tool.
Using the automatic film transport allows a high scan efficiency and finally results in a time saving. The slides have to put into the front slide feeder.
- Image Sensor
- four-linear CCD
- Light Source
- LED (white/infrared)
- Scan Area
- max. 24.3 x 36.5 mm
- max. 10.000 dpi
- Scanning Time
- approx. 3 min with 10.000 dpi
- Color Depth
- 48 bit
- Dynamic Range
- PC Interface
- USB 2.0
- Film Types
- Negative, Positive, B/W as strip (35 mm) or slide (5x5 cm)
- Power Supply
- Power adaptor 12 V
- System Requirements (Windows)
- Windows XP (SP2), Vista, Windows, 7, 8, 10, 2.0 GHz CPU or hiher, min. 2 GB RAM, free hard disc space: min. 10 GB
- System Requirements (Mac)
- Mac OS X 10.7 or higher, Intel Core 2 Duo; 2.0 GHz CPU or higher, min. 2 GB RAM, free hard disc space: min. 10 GB
- Magic Touch
- Automatic retouching of dust and scratches with the help of infrared technology
- Multipass Xposure
- Multiple exposures (HDR) to increase dynamic range
- Multiple Sampling
- Reduces digital noise
- 1.4 kg
- 274 x 183 x 97 mm (L x W x H)
- Scope of delivery
- Scanner RPS 10M, power adaptor 12V, USB cable, user manual, scansoftware CyberView X
- EAN Code
You might also like